iPhone launched their new iPhone and that is iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus comes with new features and upgraded version. But these iPhones will make you disappointed than previous series iPhone 5, iPhone 4. These things of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are described in below. Many features are upgraded in iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus. But some features are too bad, not enough with the compare to the money. Its processor, camera, design.
10 Ways to Hate iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus:
- The iPhone 6 Plus's coolest new feature is that it bends. But most of iPhone 6 Plus became crack. Maximum iPhone 6 plus are cracked when it bends. These feature is fail in iPhone.
- Talk about Operating System, it sucks. it's OS little bit upgraded but not enough. If you have iPhone 5s and you are going to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, there is no issue with OS it's almost same.
- Previous series of iPhone iPhone 5, iPhone 5S etc that are known by it's squarely design, But the design of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is curved body, it is very bad. This design is losting the look of iPhone. In this design its looks like Samsung mobile.
- Another bad thing is it's camera. In design of Camera it is just slide outside. By that when you put your iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus on plane surface, it will unstable.
- You can use a fake fingerprint to gain access to the iPhone. You can enter password with fake fingerprint.
- There is huge difference between previous model and iPhone 6 in matter of vibration. Vibrate mode is simply too loud. And making too noise.
- The screen is too big to type with one hand. It is really tough to type or access any thing in iPhone with one hand. In the typing features you can easily type with one hand in previous iPhone. But when you type Q,A in keyboard you have to use another hand.
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus looks like breakfast food. When you look with the left or right side its look like a food.
- Apple has limited use of the technology to just its Apple Pay service.
- The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are the first Apple smartphones to come with near field communications (NFC). NFC makes it possible to make tap-and-go payments, in addition to easing the pairing process between Bluetooth devices.